- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary understanding of the water environment, and the severe challenges that it faces during the 21st Century
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the perspectives of earth sciences, biology, engineering, social sciences, and humanities
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Fully citable, qualifying for abstracting/indexing services and impact factor rankings
- Flood insurance in the UK : a critical perspective
- An environmental crisis: science has failed; let us send in the machines
- The changing water cycle: the Boreal Plains ecozone of Western Canada
- Interactions between centralized and decentralized water systems in urban context: A review
- A review of plant‐flow interactions on salt marshes: the importance of vegetation structure and plant mechanical characteristics
- Developing and using geomorphic condition assessments for river rehabilitation planning, implementation and monitoring
FREE access to this WIREs title will end in 85 days for unregistered institutions.Register Your Institution Now!
Twitter: earth_wise Follow us on Twitter
- Fox News Baltimore featured Wiley author @alainaglevine in Efficient Career Networking segment. Watch her interview http://t.co/ZoYDv4EiUL
- The questions are starting to come in for Prof. Holmes Q&A with the AGU on improving gender parity in the Geosciences. You can submit...
- Read 'Analysis of incorporating groundwater exchanges in hydrological models' in Hydrological Processes latest issue http://t.co/kQirxiGW3e