- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary understanding of the water environment, and the severe challenges that it faces during the 21st Century
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the perspectives of earth sciences, biology, engineering, social sciences, and humanities
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Fully citable, qualifying for abstracting/indexing services and impact factor rankings
- Implementing drinking water security: the limits of source protection
- Coupling virtual watersheds with ecosystem services assessment: a 21st century platform to support river research and management
- Particle tracers and image analysis for surface flow observations
- The changing water cycle: the Boreal Plains ecozone of Western Canada
- My pipes say I am powerful: belonging and class as constructed through our sewers
- Human and environmental health risks and benefits associated with use of urban stormwater
FREE access to this WIREs title will end in 50 days for unregistered institutions.Register Your Institution Now!
Twitter: earth_wise Follow us on Twitter
- 6 days until @geolsoc #EarthSciWeek Virtual Issue is launched! Read top cited articles from 'Hydrological Processes'. 'Geobiology' and more!
- RT The many paths to content discovery: a librarian’s perspective | Exchanges http://t.co/lFitxUYJ0p
- Want to publish with @theAGU journals? Register for our webinar Oct 9, 1pm EST for insights from AGU Editors http://t.co/nLNsxabvSz