WIREs Clim Change
WIREs Climate Change
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion of a global phenomenon with long-term societal implications
- Published in association with the Royal Meteorological Society and the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by TRSI (formerly ISI), CAB Abstracts, and Scopus
- Safeguarding development and limiting vulnerability: India's stakes in the Paris Agreement
- Are China's climate commitments in a post‐Paris agreement sufficiently ambitious?
- Helmut Landsberg and the evolution of 20th century American climatology: envisioning a climatological renaissance
- Consumption‐based carbon accounting: does it have a future?
- Climate change as a ‘hyperobject’: a critical review of Timothy Morton's reframing narrative
- (Mis)communicating climate change? Why online adaptation databases may fail to catalyze adaptation action
Climate Change: A Question of Justice?
Observed trends in Earth System behavior
Sea level and climate: measurements and causes of changes
Anny Cazenave,Frédérique Remy
History of the 2 ° C climate target
Institutions and policy processes: the means to the ends of adaptation
Stephen R. Dovers,Adnan A. Hezri
Twitter: earth_wise Follow us on Twitter
- New Geophysical Research study: Increased stream discharge after 3 September 2016 Mw 5.8 Pawnee, Oklahoma earthquak… https://t.co/LSavFPqyoQ
- The latest article highlights are available from Global Change Biology journal. Read more here https://t.co/GUhGZYWVdz
- Why You Need an ORCID ID Now | Wiley https://t.co/pHGZhn5dul