WIREs Cogn Sci
WIREs Cognitive Science
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary research on cognitive functions such as perception and action, memory and learning, language and communication, reasoning and problem solving, decision-making, and consciousness
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by TRSI (formerly ISI), PsycINFO, and Scopus
- The thinking Neanderthals: What do we know about Neanderthal cognition?
- Does metarepresentation make human mental time travel unique?
- Attention‐deficit hyperactivity disorder, multimodal treatment, and longitudinal outcome: evidence, paradox, and challenge
- Attributions of consciousness
- Changing brains: how longitudinal functional magnetic resonance imaging studies can inform us about cognitive and social‐affective growth trajectories
- Animal communication
- Computational modeling of the mind: what role for mental representation?
- Is there a link between the crafting of tools and the evolution of cognition?
Language and the Mind
How thought is mapped into words
Barbara C. Malt,Asifa Majid
First language attrition
Monika S. Schmid
Early recognition of speech
Robert E. Remez,Emily F. Thomas
What sign language creation teaches us about language
Diane Brentari,Marie Coppola