WIREs Cogn Sci
WIREs Cognitive Science
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary research on cognitive functions such as perception and action, memory and learning, language and communication, reasoning and problem solving, decision-making, and consciousness
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by TRSI (formerly ISI), PsycINFO, and Scopus
- The thinking Neanderthals: What do we know about Neanderthal cognition?
- Does metarepresentation make human mental time travel unique?
- Is there a link between the crafting of tools and the evolution of cognition?
- Interdisciplinarity as cognitive integration: auditory verbal hallucinations as a case study
Language and the Mind
How thought is mapped into words
Barbara C. Malt,Asifa Majid
First language attrition
Monika S. Schmid
Early recognition of speech
Robert E. Remez,Emily F. Thomas
What sign language creation teaches us about language
Diane Brentari,Marie Coppola
Twitter: WBPsychology Follow us on Twitter
- #newresearch from Journal of Humanistic Counseling http://t.co/EYoprHPt1O #Free for 2 wks! @CounselingViews
- Wiley author @jane1Ogden is speaking at the Wells Festival of Literature on October 16th, get your tickets here http://t.co/5c8KE5Sse9
- When you set sad music against happy lyrics, the music wins, from @researchdigest http://t.co/7s8oth4fo1