Available only through online subscription:
WIREs Energy and Environment
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion of energy technology, security and environmental impact
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by CAB Abstracts, Scopus, and CAS
- The politics of energy security: contrasts between the United States and the European Union
- The way forward in climate change mitigation
- Structural and macro‐economic changes in India and the implications for the residential energy demand
- Modern and future nuclear fuel cycles and the relationship with nuclear waste management
- How do sustainability standards consider biodiversity?
- Four decades of multiyear targets in energy policy: aspirations or credible commitments?
- Application of an advanced pinch methodology for the food and drink production
- Integrated biomass hydropyrolysis and hydrotreating: a brief review