Available only through online subscription:
WIREs Computational Statistics
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion on a broad array of computational and statistical techniques
- An authoritative and encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from the diverse perspective of traditional statistics and modern computation
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by Scopus
- Evolution of symposia on the interface of computing and statistics defines data science to be the interface
- Optimization cultures
- Periodic autoregressive moving average methods based on Fourier representation of periodic coefficients
- Spatial modeling with system of stochastic partial differential equations
Twitter: WileyCompSci Follow us on Twitter
- @Greg4cr ok will email you! Congrats!
- @Greg4cr I'm here til 1.30, stop by to collect! or let me know if you can't make it and we'll arrange for you to collect from somewhere.